• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drivers license suspended for back child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardtimez

There must have been a notice to pay or the DL will be suspended .

That would have been the time to go in person and talk the CSEU .

I was helping a veteran once in the same boat . CSEU wanted him to pay 250.00 per month or something like that , or else . He told them flat out , I'll pay 25.00 per month .

They said it wasn't good enough . He took out his car keys and license and said her then take them .

LOL . They said they couldn't right now . He was billed $25.00 per month and paid it off before he died.

You had an opportunity to try to negotiate before they were suspended .

Secondly I here it all the time . " I can't ride a bus " , but I can ride in a car . :rolleyes:

They sell cushions .
THere is a big difference between a car and a bus .And a cushion will not protect my spine from that. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO JUDGE PEOPLE MEDICAL CONDITIONS WHOM YOU DO NOT KNOW?Obviously your just another troll who comes here to upset people.:rolleyes:

Gracie3787

THere is a big difference between a car and a bus .And a cushion will not protect my spine from that. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO JUDGE PEOPLE MEDICAL CONDITIONS WHOM YOU DO NOT KNOW?Obviously your just another troll who comes here to upset people.:rolleyes:
There's a very simple solution to that part of your problem:

1. Go to the Dr. get treatment for your back problems.
2. If treatment doesn't work, file for disability.

I know that as a nurse's aid you probably have back problems (it seems to go along with the job). But, there is no excuse whatsoever for NOT supporting your child, and NOT taking care of problems right away when you were notified that your DL would be suspended.

hardtimez

Okay, you "can't" ride the bus, you "can't" get your BF to drive because HE "can't" drive, you "can't" get a job, your child was "stolen" from you, you have NOT been supporting your child, all we're hearing is excuses from you.

Since there's so much that you "can't" (read= WON'T) do, just what CAN you do to solve your problem??

obviously ,you cannot read or else you would have read that I did support my child.While he was in the groupo home I had no idea that in the future I would be billed,Can you read that? Or are you too mentally handicapped.Yes ,I had an oppurtunity to make payments on the bill AFTER my son had already left the group home. But I didn;t because I thought t was unfair. I'm not making excuses.THAT is how I felt.
As to what I can do to solve my problem?I guess we will just have to go without a car for a very long time. BF is going to make the payments.

Just Blue

Do you receive disability for your "medical condition"? Did you inform the state that you were disabled and seek a payment schedule? Or did you just ignore the bill? Did you ever pay one dime on this bill?

hardtimez

There's a very simple solution to that part of your problem:

1. Go to the Dr. get treatment for your back problems.
2. If treatment doesn't work, file for disability.

I know that as a nurse's aid you probably have back problems (it seems to go along with the job). But, there is no excuse whatsoever for NOT supporting your child, and NOT taking care of problems right away when you were notified that your DL would be suspended.
1. My back is Ok as long as I don't do things to put it out.
2.What ,you think I should just go ahead and do whatever damages my back and then go to the hospital with money I do not have ,to get a prescription for painkillers that will not help .
3.I do not have money to go get surgerys and treatments or whatever for my back.The only thing I can do is take care of it so It doesn't go out.
4.You can't get disability where I live besides that you have to be injured first. I am not going to go and put my back out just to claim disability.No thankyou,the pain is not worth it.

Gracie3787

Do you receive disability for your "medical condition"? Did you inform the state that you were disabled and seek a payment schedule? Or did you just ignore the bill? Did you ever pay one dime on this bill?
OP ignored the situation because in her own words- she didn't think it was fair. I don't know about you, but I'm done with this deadbeat poster.

OP, IF you decide to stop making excuses and truly want to solve your problem, I'll be glad to help. Until then- goodbye.

milspecgirl

Yes ,I had an oppurtunity to make payments on the bill AFTER my son had already left the group home. But I didn;t because I thought t was unfair. I'm not making excuses.THAT is how I felt.

see- that's the funny part- you don't get to decide if it is fair, just like I don't get to decide if my taxes support a bunch of kids whose parents had them and couldn't support them. You signed over the child- no one held your hand and made you do it. Trust me, they do not take children without REALLY good reason.
You had a chance to pay or talk to someone or do SOMETHING, but you didn't. you just decided it was unfair. Well, now they have your license. They decided it wasn't fair for you to ignore them.

Go talk to them- should have done it long ago. get a Dr to help you get on disability. If you aren't disabled, get a job. I know a lot of ppl who walk to work or have a friend take them.

Just Blue

1. My back is Ok as long as I don't do things to put it out.
2.What ,you think I should just go ahead and do whatever damages my back and then go to the hospital with money I do not have ,to get a prescription for painkillers that will not help .
3.I do not have money to go get surgerys and treatments or whatever for my back.The only thing I can do is take care of it so It doesn't go out.
4.. I am not going to go and put my back out just to claim disability.No thankyou,the pain is not worth it.
You do realize your next stop is jail? You had better figure something out because once your bf gets sick of supporting your worthless butt and leaves you...YOU will better have a way to figure out this out!

You can't get disability where I live besides that you have to be injured first
You are full of crap...Disability is available everywhere! You say your back is so bad that a bus ride will knock it out...But in the above quote you say that "you have to be injured first"...If you don't have ab injury then get on the bus and get a flippin' job!

hardtimez

if they have gone as far as to suspend your license- they will either make you pay the whole amt or order a purge amt ( a % of a larger amt). my guess is you will have to come up with a fairly nice chunk of change to get your license back and then maybe smaller pymt till it is pd off
Just wanted to thankyou for answering my questions.Milspecgirl.

As for the rest of you.. you can all go to hell as you obviously aren't here to answer anybody questions .You are just here to attack people .I never asked for your opinion of me only a few questions about CSEA. You must live a pitiful,miserable life if you have nothing better than to go posts in peoples threads just to be mean to them.

Just Blue

You are flippin stupid as a snail. If I ride the bus IT WILL put my back out.You are flippin nuts if you think I'm going to do that!
You loose custody of your child because you are such an incompetent parent you can't keep him out of trouble. You sign an agreement WITHOUT reading it. You then receive a court order to pay for said child's care and decide to willfully disregard, because you think it's unfair to have to support your child. You continue to ignore the court order until they have no option but to revoke your license. You don't seek medical treatment for an alleged injury and stupidly say that disability isn't offered where you live.

And have the audacity to say I'm stupid? Whatever! I give bf 3 months before he is sick of paying for your incompetence.

Just Blue

YA, I SAY YOUR PRETTY FLIPPUN STUPID IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE THAN TO BE MEAN TO PEOPLE.SEEMS LIKE A PRETTY STUPID WASTE OF TIME!
That's right Dear...Keep believing we are all wrong and you are right. Continue sitting around the house all day eating Hershey's miniatures and sucking on Shop & Saves discount icecream as you watch Jerry Springer....Do this until bf is sick of supporting you and YOUR bill goes unpaid...When the Sheriff comes to the door and arrests you for failure to pay support ,you can tell him how unfair it all is as he struggles to get the handcuffs on your extra large wrists.

Just Blue

It's all about priorities! She was so concerned about custody of her child she left him in a group home for 6 years...Poor kid! Read OP's other thread....She wanted to know if the state could take an inheritance to go toward the support. She is a POS for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
obviously ,you cannot read or else you would have read that I did support my child.While he was in the groupo home I had no idea that in the future I would be billed,Can you read that? Or are you too mentally handicapped.Yes ,I had an oppurtunity to make payments on the bill AFTER my son had already left the group home. But I didn;t because I thought t was unfair. I'm not making excuses.THAT is how I felt.
As to what I can do to solve my problem?I guess we will just have to go without a car for a very long time. BF is going to make the payments.
Say goodbye. If you were a fit mother you would not have had your custody taken from you by the courts. Because I can see who "stole" your child -- CSB -- because he just got into trouble a "few times". It is everyone else's fault right?

outonbail

Crack and meth have a habit of taking the weight off so I can guarantee that you probably are skinnier than most.
This is what I was thinking all her problems come from two pages back!

Plus, I don't know if you've ever used a bathroom in a single wide, but the entrance door is not made for large people to pass through. They have to use the bathroom in the community laundry room.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">