• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Due Process

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

48in06

What is the name of your state? GA
In reference to TANF, what is the due process in which an NCP is to be informed that they are to reimburse a state for TANF?

48in06

CP lives in another state, I received a letter/notice, not unlike any other letters/notices I received before, from the CSE in that state. However, the balance owed was different from that of CSE here. Upon further investigation I learned that the their balance included TANF, an attorney I consulted mentioned due process, or the lack of, but didn't go into detail.

48in06

After having looked on this forum...I think I'll seek help elsewhere. There appears to be too much conflict between senior members to get any useful information.
Thanks just the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">