• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Economic abortion agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedashin

Hello im new to the forum and had a question I was hoping I could get an answer too. I have a girl who I slept with one time and had soon after we had split up. Now that she is 2 months from giving birth she has informed my sister that it "Might" be mine. I already have 2 kids and am currently back with my orginal girl friend who I have 2 kids with. I hear from her that she doesn't expect any child support and to spend time with this child that may or may not be mine. I do feel the need to protect my self and my family though. I wanot to know if theres a way I can either get her to sign or maybe even record a conversation of us agreeing that I will have no economic duty to her or this child. Thank you very much I hope to hear back from you all.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Hello im new to the forum and had a question I was hoping I could get an answer too. I have a girl who I slept with one time and had soon after we had split up. Now that she is 2 months from giving birth she has informed my sister that it "Might" be mine. I already have 2 kids and am currently back with my orginal girl friend who I have 2 kids with. I hear from her that she doesn't expect any child support and to spend time with this child that may or may not be mine. I do feel the need to protect my self and my family though. I wanot to know if theres a way I can either get her to sign or maybe even record a conversation of us agreeing that I will have no economic duty to her or this child. Thank you very much I hope to hear back from you all.
Assuming you are in the US, it doesn't matter if you did this or not - it's not enforceable.

This forum IS for US law only after all...

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
You had sex with her. If this is your child, in the U.S., YOU will be paying child support. Any agreement matters not and is unenforceable. If you didn't want another child, you should never have whipped it out.

But good to know you want to be a deadbeat if this child is yours and that this child matters not. I pity your other children.

Ladyback1

Hey Buddy?

Should have thought about protection a while ago!

Unless you give up your parental rights so another person can adopt the child, you have an economic duty to at least the child. (assuming that it is determined through DNA testing that you are the father)

Eekamouse

Economic abortion agreement? WTH??!! If this child turns out to be yours, you can't wiggle out of your financial obligations just because you have two other children to support. I assume that since you do have two other children, you obviously know how babies are made, You chose to have unprotected sex instead of taking precautions. That you would title your post as you did indicates that you are quite the lowlife. Get a vasectomy.

She can put it in writing, chisel it in stone, and make a YouTube video swearing up, down, and sideways that she doesn't want your money but if she changes her mind there is nothing that will help you avoid being sued for paternity and support. Plus, if she ever needs state assistance the state will come after you whether she wants you to be involved or not.

Silverplum

Well thank u all for your non judge mental answers not to mention the fact that females have alot more responsibility in the matter she could have used birth control she could have used a condom she could have taken the morning after pill she could have had an abortion. This place smells or christian bull **** see u ****ers in hell and thanks for nothing
Q4P.

:rolleyes:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Well the deadbeat is reading the thread but he won't be around for long. He seems to think he bears no responsibility for where he puts his penis. His lack of maturity and his inability to communicate are noted. His current girlfriend may want to recognize that he takes no responsibility for where his member ends up. Good way to get STDs. But whatever.

Silverplum

IS it true that only Christians take care of their offspring??

:rolleyes:

As a Christian AND a person with eyes, I know that is NOT true. Taking responsibility for one's actions and children is NOT in any way shameful.

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
This little boy (can't be called a man) is a gamer who probably still lives in his mommy's basement. Google the username.

Silverplum

This little boy (can't be called a man) is a gamer who probably still lives in his mommy's basement. Google the username.
And yup, he's an atheist on (LOL) okcupid: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/freedashin?cf=profile

"Ma face" -- ROFL! :p

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
WHO could have used a condom?

Dear, were you not paying attention in health class?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">