• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ending Child support questions??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Irishluck628

Bahaha Love it! I guess I didn't even think about that! This new woman is new to the scene and he's going to be wanting her to see him as a perfect father. My girls would see to it that she knows exactly who she's dealing with!
They can be quite the pain in the butts when they want to be!

Irishluck628

Afraid of the person he is... Mentally, physically and emotionally abusive. Unpredictable personality... the list can go on and on....
But I forget, those 2 girls have gotten so much stronger in the past couple years (thank you psychiatrist!) They don't take crap from no one anymore

Just Blue

Afraid of the person he is... Mentally, physically and emotionally abusive. Unpredictable personality... the list can go on and on....
But I forget, those 2 girls have gotten so much stronger in the past couple years (thank you psychiatrist!) They don't take crap from no one anymore
Teens can be strong. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">