• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ex has never paid court ordered health ins. or 1/2 medical

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jennifer38

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? divorced inCA now in TX

Hi,
I have had custody of my daughter now 16 since 1997. The court ordered her dad to pay support + provide health insurance and pay 1/2 of all medical bills. To this date, he has never provided insurance (as ordered) or paid for medical bills. Can I go back to court to receive what was ordered?

To make matters complicated, my daughter has moved in with him recently so I waived my state garnished support for her while she is with him. (I was being nice for daughter's sake...I still have full custody.)Now he is asking about support from me. I am a homemaker and my second husband is the cash earner. I'd like for him(my ex) to take me back to court so I can pursue all the back insurance and medical he has never payed. I can very easily have my daughter move back, but want her to be happy for now.Help.

Thanks,

JC from CA now in TX

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">