• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex-wife lied on CS worksheet for 3+ years

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ArmorOfGod

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kansas

I've been paying $956 a month in CS for 3 years. Work related child care was claimed $581 a month through child care provider that was used. My parents told her they would help her financially and had done so in the amount of $300 a month. I was under the impression that this was taken into account in the CS worksheet but I recently found out it was not. As my parent's $300 a month was a 3rd party reimbursement for work related child care expenses, and the family law guidelines for my area define the amount in "paid" monthly work related child care amount as any amount AFTER 3rd party reimbursement, am I entitled to reimbursement for my ex wife's false work related child care amount in the CS worksheet? My parents have already stated that they would be willing to verify that they have paid what they have paid over the course of 3 years to my ex wife by presenting copies of the checks wrote to her. Any help is appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">