Hello. My situation is this:
1. My ex-wife moved out of the country with my child without my permission or even informing me she was going to do so.
2. I have never met my child because of sad reasons that are completely irrelevant to this question.
3. I am and always have been current with child support and have a current support order against me.
4. It seems like my ex is going to try to keep a US address for mailing purposes, and that she's going to try to continue to receive support from me.
5. She is also, it seems, going to try to work toward dual citizenship for herself and my child in the new country.
6. I have no problem paying the support, but it seems deeply unfair and questionably legal that I have to pay support under an order that assumes the child still lives in the US.
What are my options?
Thank you.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?