• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Exceeding the limits

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jasontjapkes

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Michigan

The temp agency that I work for received a NMSN ordering them to enroll me in health insurance. However the insurance exceeded the limitations of 65%. I sent them a copy of the limitations and they admitted they were wrong in exceeding them. They told me they would cancel my health insurance right immediately. The very next week I worked 4 hours overtime which put the insurance in the limitations and they withheld health insurance again.The overtime is rarely worked but they insist that anytime I work overtime they will withhold health insurance. My health insurance is not consistent and I am not able to use it because of this. Do they have to enroll me on a week to week basis? Also I asked to be reimbursed for the time they exceeded the limits, and they said they could not. They don't have to pay me the money back when they take out more then the law permits?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">