• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

extradition on a back pay support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pmetro

What is the name of your state?Kansas
We live in Colorado and my boyfriend was taken in through a Kansas warrant. They said I can't bond him out because there is no bond here in Colorado where we live. It's in Kansas so he has to sit there until Kansas comes and gets him. This does not seem right to me. Can't I bond him out some way some how? And if not, how long may he sit there?

LdiJ

pmetro said:
What is the name of your state?Kansas
We live in Colorado and my boyfriend was taken in through a Kansas warrant. They said I can't bond him out because there is no bond here in Colorado where we live. It's in Kansas so he has to sit there until Kansas comes and gets him. This does not seem right to me. Can't I bond him out some way some how? And if not, how long may he sit there?
You either need to get him an attorney....or see what arrangements you can make with Kansas to "bond him out'.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">