• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false report of Income and Expense on Declaration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rtaylor1995

CA - I notice that my ex-husband failed to state the income of his new spouse. It also stated she does not contribute to the household. She makes about $1000 per night cash per a conversation my sister over heard her having. When I use the support guideline, it makes a difference whether she contributes to the household income or not. How can I prove they did not report all income?

CourtClerk

You can't, unless you are willing to expend a WHOLE LOT OF MONEY to prove it. Tracking down cash is notoriously hard to prove... and because your sister may have heard it doesn't make it the gospel.

Gracie3787

CA - I notice that my ex-husband failed to state the income of his new spouse. It also stated she does not contribute to the household. She makes about $1000 per night cash per a conversation my sister over heard her having. When I use the support guideline, it makes a difference whether she contributes to the household income or not. How can I prove they did not report all income?
Unless CA law has changed in the last few days, your ex's spouse's income CANNOT be used to determine your CS amount.

Please post the statute, or the exact wording of any court order that requires that your ex's spouse's income can be used to determine your CS.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">