• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Father underemployed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingjing

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY
Father non custodial claims unemployed, and takign odd jobs here and there.
He says his wife pays all the bills.
Is this a way to avoid paying child support?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY
Father non custodial claims unemployed, and takign odd jobs here and there.
He says his wife pays all the bills.
Is this a way to avoid paying child support?
No. But it is a way to avoid having paychecks garnished.

bingjing

No. What is the situation? Who are you in this?
the situation is how much financial support is necessary and what is considered extra. and can money spent on other stuff like shoes, games systems, recreation be credited toward child support.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
the situation is how much financial support is necessary and what is considered extra. and can money spent on other stuff like shoes, games systems, recreation be credited toward child support.
Based on your attitude with the volunteers, I would suggest what was suggested in your other thread. Go pay an attorney.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Your attitude on your other thread has sunk you. You were demanding, arrogant, insulting and ridiculous. No one wants to help someone who insults established members. So kindly go pay an attorney.

ETA: What Z said.

bingjing

Your attitude on your other thread has sunk you. You were demanding, arrogant, insulting and ridiculous. No one wants to help someone who insults established members. So kindly go pay an attorney.
How can I demand anything from strangers on a free site? I've called no one a donkey and i have mocked no one's name. I've insulted no one i have asked straightforward questions, and got one or two answers.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
How can I demand anything from strangers on a free site? I've called no one a donkey and i have mocked no one's name. I've insulted no one i have asked straightforward questions, and got one or two answers.
You have started spamming with all your questions. You refuse to listen when asked to do things. So now go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">