• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Final CS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

me 2 mt

What is the name of your state? WY

My court order reads that $X is to be paid on the first of every month until child reaches 18 years of age.

Child reached 18 mid month, NCP prorated CS for that month.

Should the full amount have been paid since it was due on the first and child was still 17 on the first?

nextwife

C'mon. He "paid" the full amount up to the birthdate, and you're upset he didn't pay through the end of the month?

As stated, THAT is not a fight worth fighting.

Phnx02

me 2 mt said:
What is the name of your state? WY

My court order reads that $X is to be paid on the first of every month until child reaches 18 years of age.

Child reached 18 mid month, NCP prorated CS for that month.

Should the full amount have been paid since it was due on the first and child was still 17 on the first?
Technically, he should have made a full month's payment. He's petty for pro-rating it like that. But at the same time, it's petty to argue it. Just be done with it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">