• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

financial affidavit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cluxy520

What is the name of your state? CT
My husband has to go to court, she wants more money.
We know she will get it. The question is how do we divide our income and assests for the affidavit he has to bring to court??

Last edited:

wileybunch

I went through this when my husband's ex tacked on a motion to revisit child support when he took her to court for visitation contempt and he had to do a financial affidavit and I had no choice but to supply my income and assets because it's household income and the assets are comm property. She dropped her motion b/c she had already filed something with the DA to reassess who does NOT require info about the spouse or other household income so I think she did it on purpose to find out our financial info, but there was no way out of it. Chances are if the financial affidavit had been scrutinized and my info not on there (would have been obvious), his contempt motion re: her would have been thrown out and he could have been the one paying her attorney's fees so like it or not, I coughed up the info.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
I was being ooky to OP, sweetiepie.
I know you were. I just felt so sad for you and thought somebody should say thanks.

Mmm....rum pudding and narcotic cough syrup! What a combo, can't wait to get home!

Kick off your high heeled sneakers
It's party time......

Silverplum

I know you were. I just felt so sad for you and thought somebody should say thanks.
Angel! :)
Clt747 said:
Mmm....rum pudding and narcotic cough syrup! What a combo, can't wait to get home!

Kick off your high heeled sneakers
It's party time......
:eek:
Are you *gasp!* UNDER MY DESK?
HOW did you KNOW I'm wearing high heeled sneakers right now?!?

:p:D

*edited at once to add: And now The Song is playing in my head! It was like turning on a radio. Amazing.

cluxy520

Oh sorry I forgot to thank you since the information was of no help whatsoever. Since we live in ct I already checked those pages.

Ps:grow up

Silverplum

Oh sorry I forgot to thank you since the information was of no help whatsoever. Since we live in ct I already checked those pages.

Ps:grow up
Grand. Superb. We are delighted that you have shown your true colors so very early in the game.

Where *I* learned manners, one said "thank you" regardless. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">