• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Finding a NCP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ldkuhns

What is the name of your state? FL
Does anyone know what the most reliable search engine is out there for finding a NCP? There are many and I don't know which to choose. I have a social security number and I am just curious if any of you have ever used one, which one, and how accurate it was?

Thanks

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state? FL
Does anyone know what the most reliable search engine is out there for finding a NCP? There are many and I don't know which to choose. I have a social security number and I am just curious if any of you have ever used one, which one, and how accurate it was?

Thanks
I've tried many of them and they are pretty much useless. To give it a test, try using your own name and SS#, you'll be amazed at home many places "you" have lived.;)

The best way to try to locate someone is to hire a PI, or have the CSE agency try, but they will take forever.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">