• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

First time here: any advice with this???nyc

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverplum

Hey prosperina and silverplum. Thanks for the response. Its a real messy situation and I'm not proud of it. I'm just bot going to participate in that game. Her mother tells me if I have a problem with the way things are then to take it to court. I have taken care of this woman and my child. When I left I was not going to continue to pay rent and bills for her mother to sit comfy living like a 20 year old dating other men. Not what I signed up for or got married for. I paid to get married, divorced and now child support. Yeah yeah it my bed and mess. Now this mad woman had figured out that she had the system working for her and that I'm not gonna play ball. Not the lifestyle I want to show my kid. I am a routine guy with my kids everyday, making dinner and making sure we are all good. You throw other men and then some other kid in the mix. Then forget what you guys say, I'm out. I told her plenty of times give me my daughter if you can't handle it. Ultimately new guy that she had a kid with left her. Then she is missing in action I guess in a shelter. Child support collects your money but I can't get info on a school or addres. Everything is a game and some hide n seek bull crap. I'm done. And that's just what I have to deal with right or wrong. At the end I'm sending support. And when I do reach out its more games and insults. I don't owe that woman anything. And when I ask to see my daughter it should never be a problem. Granted if there is something going on, but if not what the problem. I try to instill constant communication. Call your dad. Call your dad. Let me know what's going on. Conversations are coerced and she is always in the mix. When I do get to be with her it's a shake down. I just stay away. Threats, lies, and disrespect is what I deal with. I feel horrible for my daughter. My plan is just she won't be little forever and I'm just here waiting patiently to be with me. I know she will need me down the line and I plan on being there. And I will apologize and be in her debt. It had been like this since I left the horrible situation in 2010. I'm sorry but I have to protect myself and my future. I can't help her if I'm all messed up in the game. And like I said. im not going to be this weekend dad sorry not what I signed up for. Hope you guys can get that and your entitled to your opinion, but that how I'm giving it up. I m paying for someone else's choices. Im not getting any help. I left that house and was homeless for 2 weeks. Got myself together now I'm good and running. Now here comes this dead weight threatening me with private school and more support. She does not care about any of her kids, in my opinion. Because for one she would be sure hers would call her dad and let him know what's going on. Instead of living some crazy lifestyle that I won't participate or help with. Just disrespectful
Alrighty then.

LdiJ

Hey prosperina and silverplum. Thanks for the response. Its a real messy situation and I'm not proud of it. I'm just bot going to participate in that game. Her mother tells me if I have a problem with the way things are then to take it to court. I have taken care of this woman and my child. When I left I was not going to continue to pay rent and bills for her mother to sit comfy living like a 20 year old dating other men. Not what I signed up for or got married for. I paid to get married, divorced and now child support. Yeah yeah it my bed and mess. Now this mad woman had figured out that she had the system working for her and that I'm not gonna play ball. Not the lifestyle I want to show my kid. I am a routine guy with my kids everyday, making dinner and making sure we are all good. You throw other men and then some other kid in the mix. Then forget what you guys say, I'm out. I told her plenty of times give me my daughter if you can't handle it. Ultimately new guy that she had a kid with left her. Then she is missing in action I guess in a shelter. Child support collects your money but I can't get info on a school or addres. Everything is a game and some hide n seek bull crap. I'm done. And that's just what I have to deal with right or wrong. At the end I'm sending support. And when I do reach out its more games and insults. I don't owe that woman anything. And when I ask to see my daughter it should never be a problem. Granted if there is something going on, but if not what the problem. I try to instill constant communication. Call your dad. Call your dad. Let me know what's going on. Conversations are coerced and she is always in the mix. When I do get to be with her it's a shake down. I just stay away. Threats, lies, and disrespect is what I deal with. I feel horrible for my daughter. My plan is just she won't be little forever and I'm just here waiting patiently to be with me. I know she will need me down the line and I plan on being there. And I will apologize and be in her debt. It had been like this since I left the horrible situation in 2010. I'm sorry but I have to protect myself and my future. I can't help her if I'm all messed up in the game. And like I said. im not going to be this weekend dad sorry not what I signed up for. Hope you guys can get that and your entitled to your opinion, but that how I'm giving it up. I m paying for someone else's choices. Im not getting any help. I left that house and was homeless for 2 weeks. Got myself together now I'm good and running. Now here comes this dead weight threatening me with private school and more support. She does not care about any of her kids, in my opinion. Because for one she would be sure hers would call her dad and let him know what's going on. Instead of living some crazy lifestyle that I won't participate or help with. Just disrespectful
Again, you are punishing your child because being a weekend dad isn't what you signed up for...and because you are not getting the respect you think you deserve.

Well, I am sorry dad, because anyone who is willing to give up on their child like that deserves zero respect.

gam

Yet your leaving your child to fend for herself with this horrible woman? Do you think your daughter is ever gonna want a relationship with you?

I was once your daughter, and I decided when I was an adult I didn't want a relationship with someone who left me in the hands of someone who they claimed was so horrible. Weak individual, full of excuses and I just didn't buy it. Don't forget children hear and see, they know all your fights, they hear them, they see them, they figure out who did what and for what reason. Don't forget your child is in the hands of this horrible person and they might see that person sooooooooo different.

Proserpina

You don't feel horrible for your daughter. You feel horrible for YOU. WE feel horrible for your daughter. She needs and deserves a father, and instead she got landed with a very poor facsimile.

You think the moment she turns 18 she's suddenly going to be running into your arms? No. No, she's not. You'll be lucky if she acknowledges your existence.

And don't you sit there and tell us how Mom doesn't care about any of her kids.

You are sickening. And I do not say that lightly.

Canilive

You don't feel horrible for your daughter. You feel horrible for YOU. WE feel horrible for your daughter. She needs and deserves a father, and instead she got landed with a very poor facsimile.

You think the moment she turns 18 she's suddenly going to be running into your arms? No. No, she's not. You'll be lucky if she acknowledges your existence.

And don't you sit there and tell us how Mom doesn't care about any of her kids.

You are sickening. And I do not say that lightly.
I hear you guys. I'm done. At the end of the day the check is in the mail.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I did/ she didn't. I went to parochial 1-8 then public high school. Our plan was public school. That would have been the best financial decision anyways. After the divorce everything kind of went to crap. I'm more than happy to have my daughter stay with me and my family. I'm not going to go through the whole ordeal of court though to be honest. This has all been on her part, her decisions. I filed for divorce and got out of there. I check on my daughter but ever since she choose to have a baby by another man And mess around. It's just gotten bad under her watch. She went into hiding, acs had called me/ and they were living in a shelter and she refuse to let me know what school she is in or where they are. I would have to pick her up at these designated places and I've just gotten sick of it. Im washing my hands and prepared to deal with my daughter when the time comes. I've instilled a good 8 years in that girl do hopefully a good portion sticks enough and we can have a relationship sooner than later. But I'm not dealing with this bitter woman any longer.ill make my payments and make my calls and reservations. Her mother can default on the plans I make . That's on her conscience. I'm just done with the disrespect. So my questions stands. What can she further do to me and my family now? Thanks for the response
This is as far as I'm going (at this point) on this thread. You wash your hands of your child? You're a richard (figure that one out). You don't deserve your child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">