• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fl-320

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

genius999

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ca,
How should I fill out the FL-320 that was served to me as part of my ex-husbands mod request? Should I not consent to anything?

CourtClerk

You want a bunch of people who know nothing about you and/or your situation in specifics to make a decision as to how you should fill out your legal forms???

genius999

Yes, I'm not sure based on the blank form exactly what I am consenting or not consenting to. I was only looking for some general info on the form itself, not criticism from someone who has nothing better to do than browse threads looking for things to make stupid comments about. How's that for clarification, hmm?

Last edited by a moderator:

penelope10

Yes, I'm not sure based on the blank form exactly what I am consenting or not consenting to. I was only looking for some general info on the form itself, not criticism from someone who has nothing better to do than browse threads looking for things to make stupid comments about. How's that for clarification, hmm?
Then you should have posed your original question that way. Our Magic Eight ball is not working today.

Last edited by a moderator:

genius999

Wow, another one! The comments are getting more clever (Magic Eightball, I can't stop laughing)Hm, but still no answer. Really, anybody have some basic info on the FL-320 in Ca? :confused:

It's simply a response form, so do you agree with the conditions as stated in your ex's request to modify the existing order or not? In this case I'm going to assume that it has to do with a reduction in child support given the forum you are posting in. My suggestion would be to read the new terms and decide if they're reasonable or not, in this economy it's a good possiblity there's been a loss of income. If that is the case then it would make you look like a reasonable person to agree to a reasonable reduction. If you aren't sure you should talk to an attorney, or refuse to consent and let a judge make the decision. Obviously the purpose of this is to try and get reasonable parents to make their own agreements instead of using tax payer resources to fight it out in court. So, simple enough, are the concessions being requested reasonable based on a legit reason? If the answer is yes, then I'd recommend agreeing to them. If you don't know then you shouldn't consent.

genius999

Thank you for the reply. When I finish with the packet of paperwork that is my response as the respondant, what do I do with it? I am assuming that I have to file it with someone, or do I just take it to court with me? There were mo instructions with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">