• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Foodstamps and Child Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

19bsheppard90

I recived foodstamp and my kids father is included on my case. We have decide to seprate. I was told that once i remove him from my case he would be put on child support but i don't want to how will i go by handling this.

You can decline the food stamps/welfare. If the taxpayers need to pay for your child then taxpayers have have the right to be seek support from the parents that are not providing it. There isn't a way around it.

Eekamouse

I recived foodstamp and my kids father is included on my case. We have decide to seprate. I was told that once i remove him from my case he would be put on child support but i don't want to how will i go by handling this.
So who do you expect to support your child if not the father and yourself?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">