• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

GA Child Support guidelines

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?GA
Does anyone know about the GA child support requirement for the underemployed/unemployed? My husband is going throught GA CSE and wants to know if they would be able to input her wages as 40 hours/week at minimum wage. I know it's 17-23%.... Also, we think she's employed, just working as a bartender/exotic dancer and not claiming all the $$ she gets.

Thanks!

Whyte Noise

Yes, they can.

Well, let me clarify. I know a JUDGE can, I'm not sure about CSE as I never had to deal with them.

I wasn't working when my divorce was finalized. I was imputed an income of 40 hours per week at $5.15 an hour by the judge. (I was the NCP).

MissouriGal said:
Yes, they can.

Well, let me clarify. I know a JUDGE can, I'm not sure about CSE as I never had to deal with them.

I wasn't working when my divorce was finalized. I was imputed an income of 40 hours per week at $5.15 an hour by the judge. (I was the NCP).

I'm not aware of how cse works, do the end up going through a judge a the end when everthing is finalized?

I wish we had the money to go to a lawyer, but we'd have to wait a long while before we can save the money to do the court thing again..

Has anyone on here gone throght CSE in a situation like this??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">