• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

got off on wrong foot continued thread closed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bhoyt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I was hasty in my posting. Ordered was the wrong terminology to use. My post was in haste and ager ridden as after recieving an invite to her wedding two years ago I was delivered teh child support papers this last weekend. This is my second year in business on my own. The reason I have no outlook of a career is due to a disabilitating motorcycle accident. Doctors will not release me to work. I spent three months in bed followed by three months ina wheel chair. I have several ruptured disk in my lower back as well as neck. I have brain trauma. My sciatic nerve is permenantly pinched causing loss of control of my right side from the hip down on sporadic occasions. The list of ailments does go on and on. So rather than accept the $872.00 a month in disability and being told I was unable to work, I started cleaning windows. Having no vehicle of my own my sales volume was 22k this last year turninga profit of $5500.00. If I were to incur a 414.00 a month payment as well as 72% of medical and child care I will be bankrupt and forced to try public assistance. This will not allow me to care for the child in any manner. I am not looking for a way out for myself however iI feel others in the future shold not have to endure it. For those questioning here breasts here is a link to the outcall service page http://tikkitorchproduction.tripod.com/tikkiphotos.htm

Thank you again.

sorry to have angered any mothers or others.

I have heard that the benifits can be given to the child. I have also heard that in Idaho you can not get benifits if you are behind on support. THe benifits in income for me would be $870.00 monthly. after child support this would not even leave enough for a trailer house in the worst part of our city. That is why i chose the route of self employment. I would rather find a way to work around my issues than have to suck off the belly of others.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Here's what I don't understand... You apparently COULD still work as a computer tech, right? Or as something in the computer industry. Wouldn't this be physically less stressful than window washing? Have you looked for work in your field of training?

bhoyt

stealth2 said:
Here's what I don't understand... You apparently COULD still work as a computer tech, right? Or as something in the computer industry. Wouldn't this be physically less stressful than window washing? Have you looked for work in your field of training?

no, see i can not still wokr as a computer tech. If i could i certainly would as it was better money. I actually am not released to work from several doctors. Without release to work no one will hire me...it wasnt like i enjoyed turning my M5 into the bank and being evicted from my apartment

AHA

How can you be washing windows for a living if you don't have work release? Window washing is a very physical job, much more so than sitting on a chair working on a computer.

MandyD

If you were to recieve SS Disability benefits, your dependents also recieve benefits. Your child support won't come out of your $870 check, they'll recieve their own check from SS Disability.

bhoyt

AHA said:
How can you be washing windows for a living if you don't have work release? Window washing is a very physical job, much more so than sitting on a chair working on a computer.
i am washign windows on my own. yes it is very hard physical work. However i do not believe in sucking at the tit of america.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">