• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

greed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bigone41

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in nc my ex wife and i signed a seperation agreement june of last year and it stated i would pay 700 a month plus 80 for sons insurance a month i have it taken directly out of my pay check into her bank account have not missed a payment she recently took me up for child support because i worked some ungauranteed overtime we had a huge tax bill and i was under another child support order and my ex quit work what do i do !

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in nc my ex wife and i signed a seperation agreement june of last year and it stated i would pay 700 a month plus 80 for sons insurance a month i have it taken directly out of my pay check into her bank account have not missed a payment she recently took me up for child support because i worked some ungauranteed overtime we had a huge tax bill and i was under another child support order and my ex quit work what do i do !
You defend yourself. Argue that the overtime may not occur in the future and child support should not be based on it since it may not happen - through not fault of your own.

But she certainly has the right to ask for more money if she wishes (as long as she meets the requirements for asking for CS to be recalculated).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">