• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment and child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistoffolees

Why should my son suffer because of hers? this is his family now, she should take care of her own. she uses this money for all kinds of stuff not for the kids. because of her our credit is screwed up and we have to move and change jobs all the time because he cant pay rent.
He can't pay rent, but he can pay for an expensive Great Wolf Lodge vacation?

And he can't afford to pay for his existing kids, but he can afford to have more?

Sorry, someone needs a lesson in priorities. Maybe when he gets sent to jail, he'll understand.

Proserpina

Ha ha...I just went to link, and all I can say is good for her!!! You are the perfect definition of the wicked step mother...I guess those scary fairy tales had to get their ideas from somewhere!

And Mommabear's friend apparently told her about this site...

...Hey Mom, come talk to us! :D :cool:

Perky

Maybe this is mom? A little over the top, and who's dumb enough to post a link to a FB page that calls your husband a deadbeat?

ETA: Oh, actually I know there are plenty of people who would post that. :D

Proserpina

Admittedly I'm a tad suspicious...

Mom created the FB site today apparently - and her friend "just happened" to find this site and this thread, too?

Now why would she be looking for a thread like that?

Because if you randomly google PattiMay (and even "PattiMay Texas") this site does NOT appear in the first two pages, which is generally the furthest most random searchers will venture.

We're being trolled.

Perky

I'm not sure she was her friend. There's another one too. Maybe they're regulars, or regular lurkers. There is something hinky about the whole thing though.

14gamess

Actually, I suspect someone followed the link posted here and added her as a friend, then posted on her FB, as I noticed she has added many people today.

Admittedly I'm a tad suspicious...

Mom created the FB site today apparently - and her friend "just happened" to find this site and this thread, too?

Now why would she be looking for a thread like that?

Because if you randomly google PattiMay (and even "PattiMay Texas") this site does NOT appear in the first two pages, which is generally the furthest most random searchers will venture.

We're being trolled.
Maybe her friend that told her about this sight isn't a real "friend." Maybe she is someone who read this thread and thought mom should know what wicked step mom is saying and friended her just to let her know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">