• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Have to pay CS if dont want child?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seeingheragain

What is the name of your state? NY

Im recently divorced and this girl at a bar threw herself at me!! She wont leave me alone shes in love with me. well now she told me shes pregnant! I already told her I dont want another child and I would pay for abortion. She said she wont do that, will I have to pay her child support too?

And for the know it alls on here I saw a commercial for that dumbA** Dr. Phil the other day and there is a legal battle about this exact thing! A man didnt want the child the baby was accident and she made A CHOICE to have baby. He should have a CHOICE to be the dad.

Silverplum

seeingheragain said:

Im recently divorced and this girl at a bar threw herself at me!! She wont leave me alone shes in love with me. well now she told me shes pregnant! I already told her I dont want another child and I would pay for abortion. She said she wont do that, will I have to pay her child support too?

And for the know it alls on here I saw a commercial for that dumbA** Dr. Phil the other day and there is a legal battle about this exact thing! A man didnt want the child the baby was accident and she made A CHOICE to have baby. He should have a CHOICE to be the dad.
How much do condoms cost? ;)

seeingheragain said:

Have you considered becoming a homosexual? While it may not feel right at first, enough alcohol, and close your eyes, and you could get used to it, and quit polluting the world's gene pool.

E

eme76

Ithildriel said:
Yeah, OP is a real gem. I still haven't decided if he is just a troll or really that stupid.
I think he's just that stupid...or that drunk

BL

I'm wondering how she just threw herself at him, and how did she get pregnant that way ?

Did she get a running start and leap ? :)

fairisfair

Ithildriel said:
Have you considered becoming a homosexual? While it may not feel right at first, enough alcohol, and close your eyes, and you could get used to it, and quit polluting the world's gene pool.

OMG Ith, you crack me up:eek: :D

Silverplum

Poor old doofus, we were so busy rollicking we didn't give him any legal info! I know, I started it. ;)

Okay, doofus, here's the legal deal: YOUR time of choice is before sex. You can say no, you can wear condoms, you can engage in activities that do not lead to pregnancy.

The woman's time of choice is much, much longer. She carries the child in her body ~ she has the choice of whether or not to continue the pregnancy.

Your choice comes again later, if she continues the pregnancy:
1. She cannot give the kid/s up for adoption without your consent.
2. You can choose whether or not to file for, receive, and exercise parenting time with your kid/s.

There ya go.

We're gonna resume laughing now, ok? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">