• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Robinwalker

What is the name of your state? Texas
My brother just found out he has a daughter. She is 7 years old. We didnt do a court order test we bought one off the internet and then sent it in. It came back and he is the father. The mother at this time does not have custody of the child CPS has taken her out of the home and she is with an Aunt. What can we do to try and help. He wants to be a part of her life and knows it is going to be tough but she is a bad enviorment. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks

Just Blue

Robinwalker said:
What is the name of your state? Texas
My brother just found out he has a daughter. She is 7 years old. We didnt do a court order test we bought one off the internet and then sent it in. It came back and he is the father. The mother at this time does not have custody of the child CPS has taken her out of the home and she is with an Aunt. What can we do to try and help. He wants to be a part of her life and knows it is going to be tough but she is a bad enviorment. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks

This has nothing to do with Child Support...You should post it under Child Custody...:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">