• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sarah0205

What is the name of your state? Arizona
Im seventeen years old and i work and pay for the majority of things I use and need such as clothes, food when im out, bathroom excessories...etc. i play volleyball and buy most things for that too. my dad pays child support for both me and my little brother but personally we never see a penny of it, it all goes to what my stepdad needs and house bills which .....i am never in the house im working or out with friends......i do not think he should be paying for us any more or at least me my dad doesnt work so that my stepdad can have what he wants he works so that his children and he can have what we want....when it comes time that im with my dad on the weekend or over summer and i ask for shoes or something like that or clothes because were out he says no because he already pays for it when he pays child support but i never do get anything school is coming up in a month and once again i am obligated to go get my self new clothes which is not right is there any law that i can use against my mom and step dad to stop the payment or greatly decrease it just to the amount i use exactly??? please help:D

S

shell007

Sarah0205 said:
What is the name of your state? Arizona
Im seventeen years old and i work and pay for the majority of things I use and need such as clothes, food when im out, bathroom excessories...etc. i play volleyball and buy most things for that too. my dad pays child support for both me and my little brother but personally we never see a penny of it, it all goes to what my stepdad needs and house bills which .....i am never in the house im working or out with friends......i do not think he should be paying for us any more or at least me my dad doesnt work so that my stepdad can have what he wants he works so that his children and he can have what we want....when it comes time that im with my dad on the weekend or over summer and i ask for shoes or something like that or clothes because were out he says no because he already pays for it when he pays child support but i never do get anything school is coming up in a month and once again i am obligated to go get my self new clothes which is not right is there any law that i can use against my mom and step dad to stop the payment or greatly decrease it just to the amount i use exactly??? please help:D
Do you sleep at home?
Do you use water to take a shower?
Do you watch T.V.?
Do you drink sour milk or is it cold?
Do you have heat in the winter?
Do you turn on your bedroom light to see at night?
Do you use the stove or oven to cook the food you buy?
Do you have a blanket to keep warm at night?
Do you have a pillow to sleep on?
Do you plug in your blow dryer and curling iron?
Do you put your makeup on in the dark?

Shall I go on???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">