• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help with child support past due

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jar62676

What is the name of your state?oregon. I was dating a guy and got pregnant, he never denied that she was his, he kicked me out when I was 4 months pregnant because I would not pay all the bills and the rent so he can have all his money for his beer. I moved to redmond to be closer to my family and to get help from them. He is now denying that he is the father becuase I am trying to get child support from him. It is court ordered but I still have not received anything, and we now have to go get a dna test done. He is saying he isn't the father because we were only together for three months and worked different shifts, he left out the fact that we had a day off together and nights and he would never let me have time to myself or with any of my friends. So what can I do to get him to pay child support and all the back support from august when my daughter was born. He has never tried to contact us or shown any intrest at all in his daughter. What should I do. :confused:

LdiJ

jar62676 said:
What is the name of your state?oregon. I was dating a guy and got pregnant, he never denied that she was his, he kicked me out when I was 4 months pregnant because I would not pay all the bills and the rent so he can have all his money for his beer. I moved to redmond to be closer to my family and to get help from them. He is now denying that he is the father becuase I am trying to get child support from him. It is court ordered but I still have not received anything, and we now have to go get a dna test done. He is saying he isn't the father because we were only together for three months and worked different shifts, he left out the fact that we had a day off together and nights and he would never let me have time to myself or with any of my friends. So what can I do to get him to pay child support and all the back support from august when my daughter was born. He has never tried to contact us or shown any intrest at all in his daughter. What should I do. :confused:
I will tell you honestly...that if someone is DETERMINED not to pay child support its harder than heck to collect from them....however in the long term they WILL end up being responsible for the child support...and could even end up paying on it long after the child is an adult. However you honestly can't COUNT on it. You need to be prepared to support your child on your own, and count any child support you may recieve as "extra".

Just keep on top of the child support agency to make sure they do everything possible to collect from him.

VeronicaGia

jar62676 said:
If the court ordered DNA test proves he is the father, he will be ordered to pay back to the date of filing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">