• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help me, I need some advice on what to do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kns32804

What is the name of your state? Georgia
:confused:

I am very unsure what to do... Me and the father of my daughter have been together since the day she was born... never married or anything. We have recently gone through a split. The father of my child signed the paternity acknowledgement but has never gotten her legitimized, we have never gone to court about anything. We currently have a written agreement but I do not think that is going to work. My daughter is two years old and loves her daddy very much. Should I do the right thing for my daughter and her father and I by getting everything legal?

THE PRACTICE-17

kns32804 said:
What is the name of your state? Georgia
:confused:

I am very unsure what to do... Me and the father of my daughter have been together since the day she was born... never married or anything.
My response:

It's the "or anything" that has me concerned!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">