• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How To Beat The Child Support System

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AHA

"you ARE America"

Damn skippy.
Everyone IN America is responsible for what America is today. If you want to change it, start changing yourself.

stevek3

AHA said:
"you ARE America"

Damn skippy.
Everyone IN America is responsible for what America is today. If you want to change it, start changing yourself.
?

I'm confused here. Who's Skippy? Are you referring to me? Are you referring to the guy who wrote the post blaming everybody but himself for having to pay child support, and then added his own comical banter regarding irrelevant issues having absolutely nothing to do with child support? Or are you referring to the delicious brand of peanut butter? Smooth, chunky or extra chunky? I vote for smooth.

AHA

stevek3 said:
?

I'm confused here. Who's Skippy? Are you referring to me? Are you referring to the guy who wrote the post blaming everybody but himself for having to pay child support, and then added his own comical banter regarding irrelevant issues having absolutely nothing to do with child support? Or are you referring to the delicious brand of peanut butter? Smooth, chunky or extra chunky? I vote for smooth.
Damn skippy meaning your "you ARE America" is damn right. :p
People seem to blame society for everything wrong, when we all ARE the society, so we bring it on ourselves.

For people who deliberately has kids without being able to afford them or claiming they have no responsibility to help them after splitting up with the other parent because they can't be bothereed to get a job or some other bs excuse, I wouldn't piss on them even if they were on fire. I'd pull out the marshmallows and enjoy the show.

cohiba

huh .... lol

to stevek3...perhaps you have a learning defiency, or your just plain stupid, lol! Not that I give a crap, lol.

For one thing, this is words...not breath, i'm not speaking...i'm typing, lol. (duh, duh, duh)

Anyway, I just wanted to humor you, because obviously you did'nt understand a word I wrote...and I really don't want to take the time to explain it all over again...so I wont, lol.

With that said, I will forgive your shortcomings, but do yourself a favor...GET AN EDUCATION, LOL!!!!!

As for the guy who used the phrase..."damn skippy"...well I think he is pretty self-explanatory, lol. Actually, I have heard that phase once in my life before, it was from a guy dressed like the white punk rapper...Emenem, lol.

You guys crack me up, lol.

stevek3

cohiba said:
to stevek3...perhaps you have a learning defiency, or your just plain stupid, lol! Not that I give a crap, lol.
"Perhaps you have a learning defiency." Man, where else can a man find huge laughs at 1:25 A.M. on a Sunday morning? Is this a great country, or what?

Shay-Pari'e

cohiba said:
to stevek3...perhaps you have a learning defiency, or your just plain stupid, lol! Not that I give a crap, lol. I for one have figured that out.

For one thing, this is words...not breath, i'm not speaking...i'm typing, lol. (duh, duh, duh)Your words are in your typing. :rolleyes: Try the cap key when typing the letter "I"

Anyway, I just wanted to humor you, because obviously you did'nt understand a word I wrote...and I really don't want to take the time to explain it all over again...so I wont, lol.We would appreciate that, and we would appreciate it if you got caught up on your support payments, so that "WE" do not have to foot the bill of you not knowing what a condom is.

With that said, I will forgive your shortcomings, but do yourself a favor...GET AN EDUCATION, LOL!!!!!That comment is so pathetic, it is not even funny.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=203131

As for the guy who used the phrase..."damn skippy"...well I think he is pretty self-explanatory, lol. It was a she, and was referring to Steve's post directed towards you.

Actually, I have heard that phase once in my life before, it was from a guy dressed like the white punk rapper...Emenem, lol. I picture myself supporting your offspring as I read this.

You guys crack me up, lol.
That is sad, I would think you had important things to do, such as pay your child support. Did it dawn on you why she told you to stop your support? She was smart.....You were behind........She decided to let the state deal with you

.-------------------------------------------------------------------------
#12 11-11-2004, 02:53 AM
cohiba
Junior Member Join Date: Nov 2004

hey audster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes...some collection agency recently, (last week), sent me a notice to contact them to make arrangements for payment. I thought that was unusual. I thought it was a ploy from the child support agency to get me to respond.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not Funny.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">