• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can I get a judge to grant past due support?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I just want to know how a judge would handle a he said, she said circumstance. I would say he owes me, he will say he does not (truth is he paid sometimes in cash, but not all the time, so some money is owed but neither one of us can prove on paper). I know it comes late, but like I said I could never afford an attorney before previously. I know it does not look good to wait so late, but what are my chances that a judge will just simply side with me and give me a judgment?
You are a pathetic liar and no one here is going to help you commit perjury and defraud your ex. So how difficult did you make it for this man to see his child?

CSO286

I just want to know how a judge would handle a he said, she said circumstance. I would say he owes me, he will say he does not (truth is he paid sometimes in cash, but not all the time, so some money is owed but neither one of us can prove on paper). I know it comes late, but like I said I could never afford an attorney before previously. I know it does not look good to wait so late, but what are my chances that a judge will just simply side with me and give me a judgment?
Now that the child is an adult and you never pursued them when thew child was still, legally child? Almost nonexistent.

And then with your statements that he paid cash and you'd simply like to tell the court (LIE TO THE COURT) he didn't pay at all????

*sigh*

Eekamouse

I hope you don't run around thinking you're a decent person or a good mother or a role model for your child because you are none of these things, OP. Hopefully, your child is more like his father than his dishonest, greedy, pathetic mother. :mad::mad:

Proserpina

You claim he owes money. You cannot prove he owes money.

He, however, can prove - via DHS - that he only owes what DHS says he owes.

So, we've him, them and you.

2 out of 3 of you have some sort of record saying something contrary to what you're describing 3.

Now, how do you THINK it's going to go?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">