• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can Payor accomplish this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dumbhubby

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

Upon reviewing my docket details I have com across these orders:
UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION ATTACHMENT ORDER ISSUED
UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION ATTACHMENT ORDER TO MODIFY ISSUED

One poster suggested that payor was without a job and it was taken out of her unemplloyment check.
My question is...how can that be? She had, and still has, a steady job with the same company.
Thank you.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

Upon reviewing my docket details I have com across these orders:
UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION ATTACHMENT ORDER ISSUED
UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION ATTACHMENT ORDER TO MODIFY ISSUED

One poster suggested that payor was without a job and it was taken out of her unemplloyment check.
My question is...how can that be? She had, and still has, a steady job with the same company.
Thank you.

I doubt that anyone here can answer that question. It could be as simple as mistaken entries on the online docket.

gobarr

Technically, you don't HAVE to be out of a job to file for unemployment. She would get in trouble and have to pay it back though. If she works somewhere where they don't report her income, she could probably get away with it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">