• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I stay out of jail tomorrow ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dlhzm

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

To whomever can help .First of all i have primary custody of my son Alan,however Alan is liing with his father {who is the Plaintiff} at this time.I have already recieved a bench warrant, and went to court for that.They didn't like that i refused to pay the plaintiff a cent , due to his lack of morals.I was 15 and he was 24 when we met,2 years later we had 2 boys ,and i have raised them up until i went through depresion problems after my fathers death in 2000.Alan is 18 still a senior and our oldest is a marine.I am currently homeschooling my youngest daughter and have a 16 year old in high school.Tomorrow i have a court hearing in which i heard that it is a 30 day incarceration because i have not paid the order she gave me last time...how can i stay out of jail tomorrow ?if i come up with $$$, by the way i owe about 4.500.00...how much money will please the judge...what can i do..and will the fact that i have primary legal custody matter,and what if Alan would move in with me again? please respond via my direct [email protected],or in this forum.
Cordially yours, Debra S. H.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
You've got a problem, hon. Your best bet is to come up with as much of the money you're in arrears on and present a plan for how you're going to pay off the rest quickly. But you don't get to just ignore a judge's order.

Grace_Adler

I'm not sure how PA works but these are some suggestions. Well first of all, I'd see about getting it continued. Then I'd go see a lawyer. Otherwise, try to come up with as much as you can and pay it and make a payment arrangement. DO NOT go in there with nothing to offer! That will tick the judge off!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">