• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to estimates the child support obligation.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

robau

What is the name of your state? MD
I have a court orderd that is old and fell the amount I am getting is too low. How can I find out the amount the mother's income is so I can see if I can get more ? At the time the court ordered support was done she was not working and they came up with the amount she would pay if she was working. I am sure she is making much more then that now. The state child support people are no help at all so I can't get any thing from them.

NotSoNew

you cant find out on your own. if mom is working now file for a modification and she will have to submit proof of her income.

Like the above person said file for a modification depending on how old it is and if she does have income now you just may get the increase. The worse thing that could happen is the judge says no.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">