• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to prove perjury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
120 bucks a month is worth this aggravation to you?
$120/month will put more food on their plates, more clothes on their backs, and give them a better place to sleep...yes, it's important. He thinks that he's gotten away with murder, by getting away with all of his lies.

haiku

$120/month will put more food on their plates, more clothes on their backs, and give them a better place to sleep...yes, it's important. He thinks that he's gotten away with murder, by getting away with all of his lies.
unles he pays your legal fees you are likely going to take money out of your childrens mouths clothes and sleeping place, and create even more animosity between you and your ex which in turn will create stress for your kids.

he drives the kids all the way for thier visits, and from the sounds of things he takes his visits. Making it monetarily difficult for him to visit his children may make it so that they see him LESS.

And THAT my dear is what matters here, that the children have a good relationship with the parent they DON'T get to live with, regardless of WHY.

NOT a measly 120 a month, which if you need that amount to make thier lives BETTER, maybe YOU need to look in a mirror and prioritze YOUR finances better.

exactly. the area she is talking about that her ex drives through is MAJOR MAJOR boonieville through mountains and forest, through quite a lot of the area there ARE NO rest areas or anyplace even open to stop, especially in the winter months.

let go of your anger Angel, because you can't see you are using your kids same as you are accussing your ex.
There is only 1 secion of the route that would be "boonieville" as you put it, and maybe only 20 miles worth, if that. There are less stops on the highway - over 100 miles between rest areas in one section. Going on the route that he usually takes, he's going through town after town, with plenty of places to stop. He doesn't actually go through the mountains, the route is below Mt. Washington. There's only 1 secion, the Kangamangus, that goes through the lower section of the white mountains.

haiku

There is only 1 secion of the route that would be "boonieville" as you put it, and maybe only 20 miles worth, if that. There are less stops on the highway - over 100 miles between rest areas in one section. Going on the route that he usually takes, he's going through town after town, with plenty of places to stop. He doesn't actually go through the mountains, the route is below Mt. Washington. There's only 1 secion, the Kangamangus, that goes through the lower section of the white mountains.
honey its boonieville, there IS NOTHING in that part of new Hampshire and Maine once you get out of Ski country.

you are still missing the point that there are many ways to get from "theah to heah" and the factors involved that make those choices evey day.

Also if the judge averaged out every possible route you could use, you still could very well end up with the same number.

its petty.....

unles he pays your legal fees you are likely going to take money out of your childrens mouths clothes and sleeping place, and create even more animosity between you and your ex which in turn will create stress for your kids.

he drives the kids all the way for thier visits, and from the sounds of things he takes his visits. Making it monetarily difficult for him to visit his children may make it so that they see him LESS.

And THAT my dear is what matters here, that the children have a good relationship with the parent they DON'T get to live with, regardless of WHY.

NOT a measly 120 a month, which if you need that amount to make thier lives BETTER, maybe YOU need to look in a mirror and prioritze YOUR finances better.
There is already animosity between us - there always has been since the divorce. That has never changed. I can't see it changing at all. I have tried, but he won't. He moved, he drives. He moved further away, he drives further. It is not my fault that he puts more priority on his new wife and her daughter, moving close to be with them, than his 2 kids that live here. He chose to make that distance, he needs to deal with it. The judge even told him that it was in the best interest of the kids if he did not live so far away. I need to end him putting the kids in the middle between us...it appears that the only way I can do that is by dragging all this through court again. If it's a waste of the courts time, that is something that he created, and will keep creating. I need to be able to stop it. And going to court is the only way to stop it.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
the difference would be in the deviation he gets in child support for his traveling. It would mean an additional $30/week to the kids. (works out to an additional $130/month towards the kids welfare.) As it goes now, the reduction he got from court doesn't even cover his share of the upkeep of the boys. Getting this rectified would mean more upkeep for the kids.
It is not perjury, it is petty and you and he both need to grow up.

honey its boonieville, there IS NOTHING in that part of new Hampshire and Maine once you get out of Ski country.

you are still missing the point that there are many ways to get from "theah to heah" and the factors involved that make those choices evey day.

Also if the judge averaged out every possible route you could use, you still could very well end up with the same number.

its petty.....
an average of the routes would still be less than what is being used currently. unless he drives to California and Back to get from "theah to heah"

haiku

There is already animosity between us - there always has been since the divorce. That has never changed. I can't see it changing at all. I have tried, but he won't. He moved, he drives. He moved further away, he drives further. It is not my fault that he puts more priority on his new wife and her daughter, moving close to be with them, than his 2 kids that live here. He chose to make that distance, he needs to deal with it. The judge even told him that it was in the best interest of the kids if he did not live so far away. I need to end him putting the kids in the middle between us...it appears that the only way I can do that is by dragging all this through court again. If it's a waste of the courts time, that is something that he created, and will keep creating. I need to be able to stop it. And going to court is the only way to stop it.
NO it NOT. Oh dear.

did you ever think that if YOU took the high road, and just acted like you really didn't care what he did, he might stop? Sure if he is as immature as you claim it might escalate for a while, bu ttake pride in knowing you can only piss someone off in these situations if THEY are unhappy. Prove to your ex how HAPPY you are he is gone, and LAUGH it off.

maybe you need to STOP focusing on his new wife and daughter and start focusing on YOU.

you are not defined anymore by him, he is gone from YOUR life. just let him be the dad he is going to be with his kids. So he moved far away thats HIS loss. It does not have to be your kids. Encourage the relationship, stand back from it. its no longer your relationship.

Stop thinking the court is there to fight your little battles, it not. you are letting 120 bucks a month get in the way of true happiness for you and the kids. you know there are women in this world who never get a dime of support ordered, and kids who wonder why daddy NEVER comes to see them. Count the good throw out the bad...

Once you let go, you won't care what this guy does, because YOU are Happy.

And thats Haiku's long winded NON LEGAL speech on the subject.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
There is already animosity between us - there always has been since the divorce. That has never changed.

I can see why. You are both -- if you are to be believed -- playing games with your kids.

I can't see it changing at all. I have tried, but he won't.

Bull. You have not tried to change it. You have tried to run him to court over stupid petty little things.

He moved, he drives. He moved further away, he drives further. It is not my fault that he puts more priority on his new wife and her daughter, moving close to be with them, than his 2 kids that live here.

Your jealousy and bitterness is showing. He is not putting his wife and her daughter ahead of your kids. He is doing what he can for his kids.

He chose to make that distance, he needs to deal with it. The judge even told him that it was in the best interest of the kids if he did not live so far away. I need to end him putting the kids in the middle between us...

No. You are not ending him putting the kids between you. You are using the kids as a weapon and doing whatever you can to cause upheaval. LET IT GO, get some counseling and grow up!

it appears that the only way I can do that is by dragging all this through court again. If it's a waste of the courts time, that is something that he created, and will keep creating. I need to be able to stop it. And going to court is the only way to stop it.
No. It is something you are creating. YOu are being immature. You are being selfish. You are being petty. You are being stupid. Try being an adult. Try putting your children and their relationship with their father before your anger and your hatred and your assinine pettiness.

nextwife

Sometimes people who DO have long drives ALTERNATE their routes depending on time of day (to go around gridlock areas), weather, from where they are leaving (I take one route to Madision, for example, if I'm leaving from home, but a different one if leaving from work). Who says taking a different route is not simply a decision based upon where the NCP was IMMMMEDIATELY before setting out, or due to traffic reports?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
NO it NOT. Oh dear.

did you ever think that if YOU took the high road, and just acted like you really didn't care what he did, he might stop? Sure if he is as immature as you claim it might escalate for a while, bu ttake pride in knowing you can only piss someone off in these situations if THEY are unhappy. Prove to your ex how HAPPY you are he is gone, and LAUGH it off.

maybe you need to STOP focusing on his new wife and daughter and start focusing on YOU.

you are not defined anymore by him, he is gone from YOUR life. just let him be the dad he is going to be with his kids. So he moved far away thats HIS loss. It does not have to be your kids. Encourage the relationship, stand back from it. its no longer your relationship.

Stop thinking the court is there to fight your little battles, it not. you are letting 120 bucks a month get in the way of true happiness for you and the kids. you know there are women in this world who never get a dime of support ordered, and kids who wonder why daddy NEVER comes to see them. Count the good throw out the bad...

Once you let go, you won't care what this guy does, because YOU are Happy.

And thats Haiku's long winded NON LEGAL speech on the subject.
Haiku,
This woman is NEVER going to listen to you. This woman does not care. She is too bitter and angry because this man decided he no longer wanted HER but still wants to be dad. Read her history. Dad doesn't want to be with her and she has decided that dad should NOT be with the kids because they are a package deal in her mind. So she will play whatever games she can to keep herself in dad's mind and life as much as possible.

haiku

Haiku,
This woman is NEVER going to listen to you. This woman does not care. She is too bitter and angry because this man decided he no longer wanted HER but still wants to be dad. Read her history. Dad doesn't want to be with her and she has decided that dad should NOT be with the kids because they are a package deal in her mind. So she will play whatever games she can to keep herself in dad's mind and life as much as possible.
I know.. sigh.....
for what ever reason it just struck a chord this morning....:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">