• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to prove perjury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsK

The kids are the ones that have lost out as they do not have the monitary support that they should. That is what I am trying to rectify.

There is already animosity between us - there always has been since the divorce. That has never changed. I can't see it changing at all. I have tried, but he won't. He moved, he drives. He moved further away, he drives further. It is not my fault that he puts more priority on his new wife and her daughter, moving close to be with them, than his 2 kids that live here. He chose to make that distance, he needs to deal with it. The judge even told him that it was in the best interest of the kids if he did not live so far away. I need to end him putting the kids in the middle between us...it appears that the only way I can do that is by dragging all this through court again. If it's a waste of the courts time, that is something that he created, and will keep creating. I need to be able to stop it. And going to court is the only way to stop it.
YOU ARE WASTING THE COURTS TIME IF YOU FILE TO "RECTIFY" THIS. And over $120 a month at that. What is your court order for?? This amt may not even be high enough for the courts to hear the issue. And as far as your ex and way roads he drives on- he will just start driving that way until court comes around, he will win, and then he will drive the other way again. You cant PROVE he drives that way every day, unless you are following him, which means you need a life if you are doing that/have done that. You stand a good chance at being shot down or losing, and all you are doing is creating stress & turmoil in your life and in your kids lives and in your ex's life....we can tell you dont care about your ex and you will do whatever neccessary to put the screws to him, but for the love of god, STOP putting your kids in the middle of it all.

Go get a 2nd job if you need $120 a month or rework your budget.

Even though we arent getting the other side of the story, its pretty obvious that you are really, REALLY bitter, and I am willing to bet the animosity is created and perpetuated BY YOU. Ok, so he moved with his new wife and her daughter. BIG DEAL. He still sees your kids, right? Its not like he dumped them and never sees them. He dumped YOU and you cant seem to get over that. Go get a new man and stop freaking out over every little thing on the planet.

jbowman

I made a comment to myself, which unfortunately they heard, saying that he lied in court. ).
You made a comment--to yourself--in the car--next to your child and UNFORTUNATELY they heard it??? Seems blatantly obvious to me that you WANTED them to hear it to cause a rift between the kids and their dad. There is a such thing as THINKING something instead of VERBALIZING it. And wow, look at the result, your child starting crying --feeling guilty. YOU HAVE CAUSED THIS.

This is a horrible story of an angry bitter woman who was left and doesnt know how to move on with her life.

You have seen post after post from people telling you to DROP THE WHOLE MATTER. Everyone cant be wrong!!! I feel so bad for your kids. Keep telling yourself that it is HIS doing--it must be great to be in denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">