• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ortiz90

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

I havent see my kid in 5 years cause she left and i pay child support, also have a doubt about my paternity.... Ive tried to locate her by the court but they told me that the money its deppoosit into an account
What can i do ?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Proserpina

I havent see my kid in 5 years cause she left and i pay child support, also have a doubt about my paternity.... Ive tried to locate her by the court but they told me that the money its deppoosit into an account

If you're paying court-ordered child support, there is no legal doubt about paternity regardless of biology.

So, you need to find her and file for visitation. You may need to hire a PI to help you.

Have you tried the social networks? Family members? Friends?

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken

The paternity ship sailed when you got a court order to pay CS. :cool:

Do you have any visitation orders?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">