• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

if ex wife only keep 2 out our 5 kids do i still have to pay her for 5

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

roshoffner

child support

i pay my wife 500 a month for our 5 kids but she onley keep 3 so do i have to keep paying her child support for the 5

roshoffner

roshoffner said:
i pay my wife 500 a month for our 5 kids but she onley keep 3 so do i have to keep paying her child support for the 5
pleas respond back and let me know what i should do

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
It's impossible to say. For starters, you never bothered to tell us what state you're in. Nor have you told us what your order says. Nor where the other two kids are (or are they over the age of majority). AND first you say she only has two of the five, now it's three of the five.

Tho $500 a month isn't really all that much for three kids, let alone five.

Please - don't make people drag the info out of you.

ENASNI

2 or 3 or 3 or 2

Tho $500 a month isn't really all that much for three kids, let alone five

Though $500 a month isn't really all that much for two kids, let alone five... ;)

Hey stealthy slipping on the old english there, lovey (unless you were using "old english"

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
ENASNI said:
Tho $500 a month isn't really all that much for three kids, let alone five

Though $500 a month isn't really all that much for two kids, let alone five... ;)

Hey stealthy slipping on the old english there, lovey (unless you were using "old english"
Shudder - don't use lovey, please. Reminds me of someone I'd prefer not to think about. As for "tho" - I use that as an abbreviation quite often. ;)

ENASNI

Sooo Sorry

Ya know, I almost edited it out... I think I know who you mean too. :eek:
Can't edit it out now, or your post makes no sense :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">