• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance per agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

slylyd

What is the name of your state?oh

I know that I am responsible for my childs insurance per our child support agreement. I'm almost positive that the other party is responsible for half of all out of pocket medical expenses. (I ordered a copy of my orginal agreement from my support officer because somehow I miss placed it) I was just curious if anyone knew if it was standard for the other party to pay half of the out of pocket expenses or is it something that pertains to an individual case? Thanks in advance.

VeronicaGia

slylyd said:
What is the name of your state?oh

I know that I am responsible for my childs insurance per our child support agreement. I'm almost positive that the other party is responsible for half of all out of pocket medical expenses. (I ordered a copy of my orginal agreement from my support officer because somehow I miss placed it) I was just curious if anyone knew if it was standard for the other party to pay half of the out of pocket expenses or is it something that pertains to an individual case? Thanks in advance.
50/50 is the norm unless their is a huge income difference or if one of the parties to the case got screwed in court. However, if it is not court ordered, the CP is 100% responsible.

By the way, out of pocket expenses does not include insurance premiums. Once in a while we get that question here - FYI.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">