• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Interest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

abstract99

What is the name of your state? Az

I am trying to draft up paperwork for money that my ex owes me that is supposed to be credited towards my child support arrears. I heard that I pay 10% interest on the arrears. If this is correct that means that I owe almost 800 in interest in the amount that is supposed to bve credited to my arrears. Does anyone know the exact interest rate?

fairisfair

it varies from state to state, and changes it seems, constantly, last I heard, I thought AZ was at 9%. Will see what I can find thru CSE.

abstract99

fairisfair said:
it varies from state to state, and changes it seems, constantly, last I heard, I thought AZ was at 9%. Will see what I can find thru CSE.
TY I looked on the website as well as my court paperwork and cannot get the actual percentage.

ceara19

abstract99 said:
And be sure that she submits a receipt and your "payment" is posted to your case to the agency that collects the child support BEFORE you give her anything saying that he debt she owes you is satisfied.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">