• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Its been only six months

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bigone41

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? State is Nc there was a court order for child support put in april ,and now they are reviewing on october 17 2011 my ex and I agreed to 780.00 a month we are in a custody court and i am trying to get more time since i am scheduled off 2 weeks out of the month to this he has been fighting that as hard as i would have ever thought especially since my son and eye are as close as any father and son can be. Question can they even do this no significant change in my income and she just agreed to this ( i see why she keeps him From me less than the 124 days nc says there could be a reduction )

I'mTheFather

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? State is Nc there was a court order for child support put in april ,and now they are reviewing on october 17 2011 my ex and I agreed to 780.00 a month we are in a custody court and i am trying to get more time since i am scheduled off 2 weeks out of the month to this he has been fighting that as hard as i would have ever thought especially since my son and eye are as close as any father and son can be. Question can they even do this no significant change in my income and she just agreed to this ( i see why she keeps him From me less than the 124 days nc says there could be a reduction )
I recommend that you talk to your attorney about all this, especially since your post is incomprehensible. (posting hx, folks...seriously!)

By the way, bigo, there's this thing called punctuation. You might want to check it out!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">