• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Judge's Ruling Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

koshidog

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MD

Thank you in advance for responding to my question. I had a 2-day modification of child support hearing that encompassed 6 different issues. When the Judge send out his ruling, he only ruled on 2 of the 6 issues. The other 4 issues were completely ignored and not mentioned at all.

What happens when the other issues were not addressed? And why would the Judge not address all issues? Everything was completely spelled out in the motion, so I'm unsure of why 4 issues weren't addressed.

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MD

Thank you in advance for responding to my question. I had a 2-day modification of child support hearing that encompassed 6 different issues. When the Judge send out his ruling, he only ruled on 2 of the 6 issues. The other 4 issues were completely ignored and not mentioned at all.

What happens when the other issues were not addressed? And why would the Judge not address all issues? Everything was completely spelled out in the motion, so I'm unsure of why 4 issues weren't addressed.
The only thing that changes is the issues that the judge addressed. Any unaddressed issues remain however they were defined in the original order.

As to why he didn't address the others? No idea. Could be any of about 10,000 reasons.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">