• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

license suspension question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

midwifemom

What is the name of your state? California

My ex used to live in california but moved to another state. Do to non payment his nursing license was suspended in california. Can the license he works on in his state be suspended also or would I have to move to that state and open a case there. He changes jobs everytime support services catches up with him so i'm having a hard time collecting but so far they've only taken his old california license away.

Shay-Pari'e

midwifemom said:
What is the name of your state? California

My ex used to live in california but moved to another state. Do to non payment his nursing license was suspended in california. Can the license he works on in his state be suspended also or would I have to move to that state and open a case there. He changes jobs everytime support services catches up with him so i'm having a hard time collecting but so far they've only taken his old california license away.
So do you want child support, or just to follow him and make sure he doesn't work?

No work, ...No money.

VeronicaGia

--PARIDISE-- said:
So do you want child support, or just to follow him and make sure he doesn't work?

No work, ...No money.
Exactly! Maybe he'll get a job as a waiter at $2.52 an hour plus tips. Then he can have his support based on that.....

To the original poster, you can't have both. Either you want support or you don't, and if you don't then make sure he cannot get a job in any city in any state.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">