• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

modificatin appealed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pmetro

What is the name of your state? KS

What do I do if my ex appealed the child support modification? I don't want to get a lawyer due to costs but...my orginal amount of support returned when she appealed and will stay that amount until court. I know I will win but when I show up for court do I need forms or what????

NotSoNew

what are the grounds on which she is appealing?

you say your orginal amount returned

does that mean you had an amount, you filed for a modification and it was granted now she is appealing?

if so what is her reasoning for appeal?

B

betterthanher

pmetro said:
What is the name of your state? KS

What do I do if my ex appealed the child support modification? I don't want to get a lawyer due to costs but...my orginal amount of support returned when she appealed and will stay that amount until court. I know I will win but when I show up for court do I need forms or what????
Please tell us what her appeal says and the judgement staying the amount.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">