• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Modification of current child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tiredmom101

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

3 yr review and paper work is asking about income like pension and ira. Are they asking what was received in the last 3 yrs or what will be received in the future?

I am making significantly less now than I was in last 3 yrs. Due to rare medical condition my income is less so I guess I am reporting current income?

Wish I could afford attorney to talk to. I have printed out list of surgeries (9 now) and doctor said he would write me out on full disability anytime but I am to stubborn to give up. I want to be able to take care of my two girls but getting more and more difficult as the tumors I grow cause multiple problems and surgeries.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

3 yr review and paper work is asking about income like pension and ira. Are they asking what was received in the last 3 yrs or what will be received in the future?

I am making significantly less now than I was in last 3 yrs. Due to rare medical condition my income is less so I guess I am reporting current income?

Wish I could afford attorney to talk to. I have printed out list of surgeries (9 now) and doctor said he would write me out on full disability anytime but I am to stubborn to give up. I want to be able to take care of my two girls but getting more and more difficult as the tumors I grow cause multiple problems and surgeries.

..why won't you file for SSI/SSDI?

Is being stubborn actually worth it? :confused:

tiredmom101

I do not want to go on disability. I get my surgeries done if needed and keep working as much as I can which is full time now but cannot do second job I was doing to get through winter. So I am confused as to whether I have to put down the Pension I cashed out and will not be getting anymore in the future same with IRA. Also second job was in the past and not in the future so do I report that? or just current income?

tiredmom101

That is a lot more than I make now. My employer dropped my pay approx. 1,500 per month. Medical problems are going to prevent me from working second job etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">