• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Modifing Child Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jeanette

What is the name of your state? Illinois

OK I could really use some advice on this. My court case was supposed to be transfer to WI(the state I reside in) back in Oct of 2003. When that Court order was put in Depart of Public Aid added on Daycare expenses, My X-husband had had them removed earlier in the year when he got remarried. The court case was "lost" for over 7 mos. Now it is back in Kane Co IL and I have no idea on how to fill out the order to remove the Daycare expense and the arrearage for the past 2 1/2 yrs.
They just took half my husband's fed tax return.
I have the paperwork but no clue on how to fill it out.
I am up to date on the Child Support and don't have any problems paying that, but my ex-husband doesn't not use Daycare for our 11yr old so I don't feel I should have to pay it for an error on the behalf of Public Aid.
Any help you all can give would be appreciated.

GrowUp!

Jeanette said:
What is the name of your state? Illinois

OK I could really use some advice on this. My court case was supposed to be transfer to WI(the state I reside in) back in Oct of 2003. When that Court order was put in Depart of Public Aid added on Daycare expenses, My X-husband had had them removed earlier in the year when he got remarried. The court case was "lost" for over 7 mos. Now it is back in Kane Co IL and I have no idea on how to fill out the order to remove the Daycare expense and the arrearage for the past 2 1/2 yrs.
They just took half my husband's fed tax return.
I have the paperwork but no clue on how to fill it out.
I am up to date on the Child Support and don't have any problems paying that, but my ex-husband doesn't not use Daycare for our 11yr old so I don't feel I should have to pay it for an error on the behalf of Public Aid.
Any help you all can give would be appreciated.
Honestly, you really need to get a lawyer for this. Even if you can't afford one (and most people can't), you need a consult with a few.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">