• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mommyto2706

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
What is the name of your state?

Do not count the chickens before they're hatched. Your b/f can FILE for a modification based on his lower income and extra kids - it does not mean it will be granted. So don't spend the extra money yet.

nextwife

DO consider relieving the burden your BF has supporting you, he, your kids and the entire household. plus his exs kids by HELPING him and sharing in the financial support of your home. I sure wouldn't want to work my hubby to death by making him the only one to contribute financially.

Mommyto2706

Kids

Did I imply that I sit on my butt all day if So forgive me I do have a job that luckily gave me 4 months maternity leave. I am a stay at home mome until i go back and any stay at home mom would know thats a job in itself.

rmet4nzkx

Mommyto2706 said:
Did I imply that I sit on my butt all day if So forgive me I do have a job that luckily gave me 4 months maternity leave. I am a stay at home mome until i go back and any stay at home mom would know thats a job in itself.
How come you keep closing your threads when you don't get advice that you expect.
" #9
Today, 01:57 PM
Mommyto2706

not whining
If im whining why are you writing back. where is your job or do you go on message boards all day and play?? I had our daughter 3 months ago so i have not yet returned to work however I have a great job which luckily gave me 4 months maternity leave as was said earlier i am not considered in a court case he is. Our daughters aren't hurting for anything and neither is his since he pays his child support. So why don't you get real stop Whining about others "WHINING" and get a real life"

Yes you are whining, closing your thread is more proof of that. I happen to be retired and donate a portion of my time helping others, this is one of several places where I help people, and I was the only one to give you any real advice you could use. If money was an issue you should have though about that before you had children with this man, who didn't even bother going to court, and now you sit here making excuses for him. OH you can't close this thread :D

LdiJ

I am going to add something to all of this. You don't explain yourself well or answer the questions that you are asked. You will never get decent advice on a board like this unless you fully explain the situation (with details) and answer the questions that people ask you. You also don't listen well either.
People were actually trying to help you and got very frustrated with you because you wouldn't answer the questions that were being asked, and weren't LISTENING to what you were being told.

If you use the "quote" button when you answer posts, it will copy the post onto your reply so that you can read while you are answering...that may help you respond better.

Mommyto2706

Not helping

You are not helping anyone I read some of your responses I think you are just a bored decreped old man who has nothing better to do. Im closing threads because I DID get the answer I wanted which is what state do I need to get a lawyer however it did not come from you so leave me alone and finish "HELPING" someone else

Shay-Pari'e

Mommyto2706 said:
You are not helping anyone I read some of your responses I think you are just a bored decreped old man who has nothing better to do. Im closing threads because I DID get the answer I wanted which is what state do I need to get a lawyer however it did not come from you so leave me alone and finish "HELPING" someone else

What a looser! To bad you can't close this one.

LdiJ

Mommyto2706 said:
Rmet is female.

nextwife

"What is the name of your state?TX
What are the guidelines in CA if yoiu are to pay child support for one child but you have 2 others with another person who you are living with and supporting?? does that affect your support ?"

The above was YOUR original question. YOU stated you wanted to know if CS law would allow the CS to be modified if you have a child with another person that you are supporting. This implies he IS supporting you. Therefore, any modification sought on that basis (were it possible) pre-supposes he would continue supporting you.. Therefore, your question does NOT imply your are just completing leave and returning to work.

Hisbabygirl77

To mommyto2706 you made a comment about those answering your questions just sitting here on their butts all day long....... umm you didn't seem to mind them "sitting on their butts" when you wanted to ask questions and receive some advice. But since you don't like what they are saying now they must be lazy instead of helpful. Is this correct? From what I have read in these post over the last 6 months leads me to believe that none of those who answered you are lazy or without a life. Yet they still sit here and try and help those like you and I. You my dear need a lesson in manners. I hope you do not teach your children to behave as rudely as you have.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">