• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mother and child only on Birth Certificate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearl6570

Utah
If just the Mother and the Child are on Birth Certificate only and no father mentioned, can the father take the child away from the mother for ____days, if the mother refuses a Parental Test? Note mother at this time does not [/U][/U]have Sole Custody! The father is a meth addict but with no arrest yet pending to prove this fact. The infant is 8 months old He is saying his lawler is telling him he can take Shelby out of my home if I dont comply with paternity test and keep her and have Sole Custody or keep her for 3 days. Is this so

rmet4nzkx

pearl6570 said:
Utah
If just the Mother and the Child are on Birth Certificate only and no father mentioned, can the father take the child away from the mother for ____days, if the mother refuses a Parental Test? Note mother at this time does not [/U][/U]have Sole Custody! The father is a meth addict but with no arrest yet pending to prove this fact. The infant is 8 months old He is saying his lawler is telling him he can take Shelby out of my home if I dont comply with paternity test and keep her and have Sole Custody or keep her for 3 days. Is this so
Why are you afraid of the paternity test? Are you afraid this man you have named is not the father?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">