• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motion to Cease Child Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

madsmom

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Georgia
Spoke with lawyer about 18 year old step daughter, married, out of school and what we should do to stop child support payments. He outlined the documents we would need: Motion to Cease Child Support based on Emancipation; Rule Nisi; Certificate of Service. Has anyone done this before? I looked on the legal form information on this website but they do not have these forms listed. I am waiting back on an inquiry.

BelizeBreeze

Try getting in your car, driving in a lega manner towards the courthouse, finding an emply, non-disabled parking spot, parking, paying the meter, walking to the front steps, opening the door, entering, checking the directory for the cout clerk's office, going to the office, and asking the little, grey-haired lady behind the desk "M'am, I'd like copies of the following foms"

:D

madsmom

Thank you. I did not know it could be that easy. I got a reply back from this website (legal forms) and they do not have them. We will go down to the courthouse and do exactly what you suggest. Thanks again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">