• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Multiple children multiple mothers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Foxxy1017

My husband has 7 children in total. 4 with 2 other mothers (2 children each mother), 2 lives with him, and 1 lives with me. How would child support be calculated for the children living with their mothers?

Silverplum

My husband has 7 children in total. 4 with 2 other mothers (2 children each mother), 2 lives with him, and 1 lives with me. How would child support be calculated for the children living with their mothers?
He would start here: https://www.childsupport.ny.gov/dcse/home.html.

He should consult with an attorney to help figure out this situation, and to explain why and how the court will act. Generally, the first court order for CS is made, by whichever Mother (not you, as you are married), and then the rest of his income will be considered for the next batch, and so on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">