• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my daughter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

megchilds

I don't know why I'd didn't post

My daughter is four years old her dad had not seen her for going on three years he wants her for the summer in cali I have been told that he has been drinking a lot and been parting like a wild child he dose not pay child support even through I had filled out all the paper and I'm just waiting to hear back dose he have rights yes he is her father but he hasn't been there nor dose she know him as dad I tried to tell her and show her pics of him just to inform her who her dad is but she still just calls him by his name

My daughter is four years old her dad had not seen her for going on three years he wants her for the summer in cali I have been told that he has been drinking a lot and been parting like a wild child he dose not pay child support even through I had filled out all the paper and I'm just waiting to hear back dose he have rights yes he is her father but he hasn't been there nor dose she know him as dad I tried to tell her and show her pics of him just to inform her who her dad is but she still just calls him by his name
And your legal question is.....

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Were/are you married to him? Are there any court orders?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">