• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My grandson

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

janiejuly

What is the name of your state? GA
My daughter recently separated from her husband, and moved back in with me and my husband about three weeks ago. My three year old grandson came with her of course. My daughter is a full time student, and she only works weekends and makes about $300 biweekly. Her husand works full time. My daughter pays her husband $200 a month for 1/2 her car payment, her son's pre-school, gas money, and any other expenses needed. Her husband has paid nothing for their son since they have been separated. Her husband wants to live a single life, but whether they are at the legal separation stage, just saparated, what ever, he has a responsibility to his son.
I am a nurse, and make a decent salary, but my husband is a student because he lost his job last year. I am one person supporting four people--it's difficult for me too. I help my daughter as much as I can, but I can't do everything.What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">