• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My sons father quit paying support and disappeared

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rgirl123

What is the name of your state? IN

My sons father was paying me support ordered by the court. He and his wife divorced and they both moved. I haven't had a payment in four months and my medical insurance for my child has been cut off due to him quitting his job. Here's what I know.

He and his wife divorced. She suddenly ended up with ALL of his assets.
His wife lives in a home and has a phone in her name in Tennessee. I called and she said he wasn't there and didn't know where he was.
My caseworker from CS office says she cannot locate an employer for my husband and he did change his address to his mothers address. But his mother says he doesn't live there and she doesnt' know where he is at.

I have a girlfriend who dates a friend of he and his ex wife. I was told that he still lives with his wife and gets paid under the table doing construction. So is there any way to find him? I have sent mail to his wifes new address and they all came back to me where she had written return to sender. Individual no longer lives at this address.

GrowUp!

What is the name of your state? IN

My sons father was paying me support ordered by the court. He and his wife divorced and they both moved. I haven't had a payment in four months and my medical insurance for my child has been cut off due to him quitting his job. Here's what I know.

He and his wife divorced. She suddenly ended up with ALL of his assets.
His wife lives in a home and has a phone in her name in Tennessee. I called and she said he wasn't there and didn't know where he was.
My caseworker from CS office says she cannot locate an employer for my husband and he did change his address to his mothers address. But his mother says he doesn't live there and she doesnt' know where he is at.

I have a girlfriend who dates a friend of he and his ex wife. I was told that he still lives with his wife and gets paid under the table doing construction. So is there any way to find him? I have sent mail to his wifes new address and they all came back to me where she had written return to sender. Individual no longer lives at this address.
First of all, stop harassing his ex-wife. Were you ever given permission to call her and/or write letters there? STOP!!! Her whereabouts, where she lives, what she does, etc. is all irrelevant and none of your business. No family member or ex-spouse of his has to assist you.

Secondly, if CSEA is unable to find him, you are going to have to sit and wait and keep in touch with them regularly. IN the meantime, you probably should let CSEA that the child no longer has medical coverage because your ex quit, cutting off medical for the kid. Their first priority should be getting the child on some insurance until dad can be found.

rgirl123

Ok. Well if he isn't with his ex wife I know one other person a roommate. But I don't know their last name, phone number or address. Just first name and city. Any search engines that you can use to search by just persons first name and city? I tried intelius on my ex and didn't get any new leads.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">